SHE MTV

Jay MTV

Thursday, December 11, 2008

hello, everyone...

I'm so sorry and quite long time never updated to my blogs due to my work stress and overload my work....actually coming to the year end so alot of thing to do... so sienz and very tired lolz...
Nowaday the weather always change, rain and sunshine, very hot, very cool then become sick, fever and had a bad cough for about 2 weeks already... so tired.. sad :(
December I'm planning my holiday trips to Thailand Bangkok on 4 and because 5 is Thai King Birthday, and planned mt trip suddenly flight cancelled due to Anti-gov and supporter all gather at "Doeng Mong Airport" and BKK New airport "Suwanabupmi Airport" for the ExPM Somchai Wongsawat matter and finally the Gov and the King Of Thailand to settle the problem and matter so finally the Suwanabupmi airport reopen again... I'm postpone my trip again to next years to flight over to see him...
Christmas season coming soon... havent planning my plan lolz...don't knw where to go? or maybe stay at home? or date ah ma out for party or ????..... dunno and dun bother 1st lolz.. :x
Ya, yippy ya ya, now is friday just pass 12am, i meet ah ma about 6++pm at Red Hill Market for dinner then go to Orchard Rd to take the photo fr Christmas ya... :)
tomolo then continue... damn tired and sleepy na kha...
Good nite and sweet dream na kha... sawad dee ja... kit teng mak mak ja...